We are committed to providing value for money within our comprehensive and caring service:
The fees charged are dependent on:
- The type of facility required, and
- The type of care package and need of the individual Service User
A full Care needs assessment is carried out by our Care Manager prior to any admission into Derby Lodge and the fees charged are based on this assessment. For details of our current standard fee please contact Mrs Nicholson our Care Manager on 01772 718811.
Depending on the personal financial situation, a Service User can either pay the fees privately or arrangements can be made through a Local Authority Social Worker for fees to be paid by Social Services.
The current rules can be complicated and specific advice is available from the Home Manager.
Fees – What is included
- Fully trained staff in 24 hour attendance
- Good Home Cooking
- Provision for Special Diets
- Laundry Service
- Regular GP visits
- Call System
- Full Central Heating
Fees – What is not included
- Dry cleaning
- Weekly visits to the hairdresser either at a local salon or in house
- Monthly visits from a private chiropodist to the home
- Private phone installation and calls
- Newspapers and magazines
- Transport Costs