Aims and Objectives
To promote and maintain standards already achieved and
introduce new areas.
To Provide training to help Clients cope with everyday life in the community.
To develop an understanding in staff of the needs of Clients.
To help improve the quality of life of the Clients.
To continue using the principles of normalisation.
To develop and maintain general activities that will develop skills of the Clients.
To promote independence and independent thoughts.
- Each Client will be assessed annually and have an annual review meeting
- Clients can continue to attend Courses on a regular basis as per timetable where applicable.
- Medical Reviews will be carried out on a regular basis in conjunction with each Client's G.P.
- Each Client will have a variety of individual programmes to meet priority needs in the following areas, e.g.
- Self - Help
- Occupational Education
- Each Client will liaise with a key-worker responsible for his or her individual development.
- Each Client's programme will be evaluated monthly with the Key-worker and Management.